Recipes to Remember
Who: Watson Baptist Church
Cost: $12.50 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 143
Send checks to: Paula Tieffel,
8528 N. Meadowview Rd, Effingham, IL, 62401 or call 217-343-4320.
Black Bottom Cups
By September 24, 2012Published:
Recipes to Remember Who: Watson Baptist ChurchCost: $12.50 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, comb-boundPages of recipes: …
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 C. chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. nuts
- 2 T. sugar
- 1-1/2 C. flour
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. water
- 1/3 C. oil
- 1 T. vinegar
- 18 cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, egg and sugar together well. Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix nuts and 2 T. sugar and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1 C. sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, vanilla, water, oil and vinegar and beat for 2 minutes on medium.
- Fill 18 paper lined muffin cups 1/2 full of batter mixture.
- Top each with 1 T. of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the nut sugar mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Course: Dessert