Who: White County Home and Community Education, Norris City, IL
Cost: $10.75 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 188
Send checks to: Ruth Norris,
163 Co. Rd. 700N, Norris City, IL 62869
or call 618-378-3891
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
By May 24, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
Favorite Recipes Who: White County Home and Community Education, Norris City, ILCost: $10.75 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, …
- 2-3/4 C. cake flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 3 T. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 C. skim milk
- 2 T. canola oil
- 1-1/2 C. blueberries tossed in 2 T. flour
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then mix in milk and oil.
- Lightly stir the liquid mixture into the dry.
- If fresh blueberries are not available, drain canned blueberries or defrost frozen berries in sieve. Lightly fold drained blueberries into batter.
- Cook on hot griddle sprayed with nonstick oil. Flip to cook on other side when light golden brown. Serves 6.