Who: South Fork United Methodist Church
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound, includes recipe CD
Pages of recipes: 276
Send checks to: South Fork U.M.W., c/o Barb Stolte, 1403 E. 200 North Road, Nokomis, IL 62075 or 217-820-1757 or email email@example.com.
Blueberry Zucchini Bread
By June 24, 2014Published:
Heavenly DelightsWho: South Fork United Methodist ChurchCost: $20 includes shippingDetails: Hard-backed, ring bound, includes …
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2-1/4 c. sugar
- 2 c. zucchini shredded
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 pt. fresh blueberries (about 2c.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 4 mini loaf pans.
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Transfer to pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out on wire racks to cool completely.