Dallas City Elementary PTO Cookbook
Who: Dallas City Elementary PTO
Cost: $13 with shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 158
Send checks to: Dallas City PTO, 921 Creamery Hill Rd., Dallas City, IL 62330 or call 217-852-3201
Cake Batter Pancakes
By January 24, 2014Published:
Editor’s note: The color comes off the sprinkles when you add the liquid, you might want to wait and sprinkle them onto each pancake after pouring the batter onto the griddle. Would make a special breakfast for your children or grandchildren.
- 1 c. original Bisquick mix
- 1 c. Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
- 3 T. candy sprinkles
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Additional candy sprinkles
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat; grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pancake ingredients until blended.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 c. onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn, cook until pancakes are golden brown.
- In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 tsp. vanilla with whisk until smooth.
- Top each serving with glaze and additional candy sprinkles.
- Course: Breakfast