200 Years of Home Cooking
Who: West Eden United Methodist Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-back, comb bound
Pages of Recipes: 199
Send checks to: West Eden UMC, c/o James Anderson, 2740 West Eden Rd., Cypress, IL 62923 or call 618-634-9508
Caramel Coconut Cream Pie
By February 24, 2014Published:
200 Years of Home Cooking Who: West Eden United Methodist ChurchCost: $15 includes shippingDetails: soft-back, comb boundPages of …
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 7 oz. flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1- 12 oz. jar caramel topping
- 2 9 baked deep-dish pie shells
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- Melt margarine in a large skillet; add coconut and pecans. Cook, stirring constantly until golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and Eagle brand milk; beat until smooth, fold in Cool Whip.
- Layer 1/4 cream cheese mixture in each pie shell.
- Drizzle 1/4 of caramel topping on each pie and spread with ¼ of coconut pecan mixture. Repeat layers; cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- Course: Dessert