Nourishment For Our Body & Soul
Who: Trinity Lutheran Church
Cost: $16 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 176
Send checks to: Trinity Lutheran Church,
c/o Megan Busacker, 402 N. Monroe St.,
P.O. Box 207, Harvel, IL 62538
or call 217-229-3143
Chicken Italian in Foil
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Nourishment For Our Body & Soul Who: Trinity Lutheran ChurchCost: $16 includes shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral boundPages of …
- 2 lg. potatoes washed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 green peppers sliced
- 2 tomatoes cut in wedges
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1/4 c. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 T. butter melted
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices and place on an 18 x 12 inch double layer of foil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add peppers and tomatoes.
- Lay chicken on top of vegetables and brush with olive oil.
- Mix ketchup, oregano and butter. Pour over chicken.
- Wrap foil securely around chicken and vegetables and put on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender, about 1 hour. Makes 4 servings.