Recipes from the Heart
Who: The Lighthouse Shelter For The Homeless, Marion, IL
Cost: $13 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 239
Send checks to: The Lighthouse Shelter, 1101 N. Madison, Marion, IL 62959
or call 618-964-1663.
By March 25, 2013Published:
Recipes from the Heart Who: The Lighthouse Shelter For The Homeless, Marion, ILCost: $13 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, …
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 (15-oz) can chili without beans
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread softened cream cheese in a glass plate or square dish.
- Spread chili over cream cheese.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Heat in 350 degree oven or microwave until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- You may also cook a little ground beef and sprinkle it on cheese.
- Course: Appetizer