American Legion Auxiliary Cookbook
Who: Metropolis American Legion Auxiliary
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes:131
Send checks to: Peggy Mitchell, American Legion Auxiliary, 321 Market St., Metropolis, IL 62960 or call 618-524-2043
Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
By January 24, 2014Published:
American Legion Auxiliary Cookbook Who: Metropolis American Legion AuxiliaryCost: $15 includes shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral …
- 2-21 oz. cans cherry pie filling
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 sticks butter sliced into pieces
- 1-2.25 oz. bag pecans chopped
- 1/8 c. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13" pan, dump pie filling into bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top of filling.
- Distribute the butter on top of the cake mix.
- Spread the pecans evenly over the butter and cake mix.
- Finally, sprinkle the sugar over all.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes and serve warm.