Congerville School Centennial Cookbook
Who: Congerville School PTO
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 305
Send checks to: Congerville PTO, c/o Jill Gudeman,
310 E. Kauffman St., Congerville, IL 61729 or call 309-831-6001.
Crispy Potato Chicken
By July 25, 2014Published:
Congerville School Centennial CookbookWho: Congerville School PTOCost: $20 includes shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral boundPages …
- 3 to 4 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 T. water
- 1 T. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 c. instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- In a 1-gallon sturdy Ziploc bag, add eggs, water, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put potato flakes in shallow pie pan or similar bowl.
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Dip chicken in bag, then dredge in potato flakes until coated. Arrange evenly in baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear.