150th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Mason City Christian Church
Cost: $26 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound with stand
Pages of recipes: 278
Send checks to: Mel Tracy, 30602E CR 900N, Mason City, IL 62664 or call 217-737-1151
Fresh Peach Pie
By July 25, 2014Published:
150th Anniversary CookbookWho: Mason City Christian ChurchCost: $26 includes shippingDetails: hard-backed, ring bound with …
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 T. cornstarch rounded
- 1 c. water
- 3 T. peach Jello
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 6-8 fresh peaches skinned and sliced
- 1 baked pie crust
- Cool Whip
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in a pan.
- Gradually add water and cook until thick and clear.
- Stir in peach Jello and yellow food coloring.
- Add sliced peaches to a baked pie crust.
- Pour cooked mixture over the top.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- Serve with Cool Whip.