Feed On His Word
Who: Countryview Christian Church
Cost: $14 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 132
Send checks to: Roberta Smith,
35889 Boggs Rd, Virden, IL 62690
or call 217-965-4727
Great Pumpkin Cookies
By October 26, 2012Published:
Feed On His Word Who: Countryview Christian ChurchCost: $14 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, comb-boundPages of recipes: …
- 2 C. butter softened
- 2 C. sugar
- 2 C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C. pumpkin
- 4 C. flour
- 2 C. oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 C. chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt alternately with pumpkin to the creamed mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips last, with a spoon.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- White chocolate chips or butterscotch chips may be substituted for the chocolate chips.