Recipes from the Heart
Who: The Lighthouse Shelter For The Homeless, Marion, IL
Cost: $13 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 239
Send checks to: The Lighthouse Shelter, 1101 N. Madison, Marion, IL 62959
or call 618-964-1663.
By March 25, 2013Published:
Recipes from the Heart Who: The Lighthouse Shelter For The Homeless, Marion, ILCost: $13 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, …
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. egg noodles cooked and drained
- 2 (10.75-oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz.) tub chives and onion cream cheese
- 1 C. milk
- 3 C. chopped baked ham
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. frozen carrots thawed
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. crushed seasoned breadcrumbs
- Stir the soup, cream cheese and milk together.
- Add noodles, ham, broccoli and carrots.
- Put half of the mixture in a lightly greased 2-3-quart casserole dish.
- Combine shredded cheeses and sprinkle half of the cheese mixture on top of the ham mixture.
- Spoon on the remaining ham mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs with the remaining cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.