The Goose Supper Cookbook
Who: Lynnville Christian Church
Cost: $21.50 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 248
Send checks to: Jack McNeely,
Lynnville Christian Church,
32 Albion Street, Lynnville, IL 62650
or call 217-243-1687
Kellie’s Homemade Recipe for Pumpkin Mousse Parfait
By September 26, 2013Published:
The Goose Supper Cookbook Who: Lynnville Christian ChurchCost: $21.50 includes shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral boundPages of …
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip
- 1 sm. package instant French Vanilla pudding
- Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1 small can pumpkin
- 1 bag Ginger Snap cookies
- Maple syrup
- Mix together Cool Whip and pudding mix and divide into two parts.
- In one half of mixture add ½ to ¾ can of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices, to taste.
- In other half, add just pumpkin pie spices and maple syrup, to taste.
- Break and crumble some ginger snap cookies, but keep some whole to put on top.
- To assemble, layer into a dessert glass or parfait cup - Cool Whip mixture, crushed cookies, pumpkin pie spice/maple mixture, crushed cookies, and finally, Cool Whip mixture. Top with one whole cookie.