Who: Donna Hope’s Family and Home Community Education, Grantsburg, IL
Cost: $18, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 250
Send checks to: Donna H. Mathis,
170 State Hwy 145 South, Grantsburg, IL, 62943,
or call 618-949-3370
By November 26, 2012Published:
Tasteful Traditions Who: Donna Hope’s Family and Home Community Education, Grantsburg, ILCost: $18, including shippingDetails: …
- 1-1/2 qts. water
- 1/2 C. hot chocolate powder drink mix
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. instant coffee, decaffeinated or regular
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gal. chocolate ice cream
- whipped topping
- Boil water and dissolve drink mix, sugar and coffee in water.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- About 30 minutes before serving, stir ice creams together until smooth.
- Combine ice cream with the chocolate/coffee mixture in a punch bowl.
- Serve, garnishing each serving with whipped topping.