Saybrook Christian Church 2010 –
Celebrating 150 Years
Who: Saybrook Christian Church
Cost: $12, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 123
Send checks to: Linda Beatty, 40187 E. 1150 N. Rd., Saybrook, IL 61770
or call 309-475-8241.
Oriental Pasta Salad
By March 25, 2013Published:
Saybrook Christian Church 2010 – Celebrating 150 Years Who: Saybrook Christian ChurchCost: $12, including shippingDetails: …
- 2 (12-oz.) bags rotini pasta
- 2 whole boneless cooked chicken breasts cooled and diced
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 4 stalks Celery seeds chopped
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 4 oz. almond slices
- 1/2 lb. red seedless grapes
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1/4 C. cider vinegar
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine chicken, onion, celery, oranges, pineapple, almonds and grapes with pasta in a large bowl.
- Mix orange juice, vinegar and oil. Pour over pasta. Toss.
- Better if allowed to sit in the refrigerator over night.
- Course: Salad