Feeding The Flock – A Taste Of Perfection
Who: Sewing Sensational Tales in Marion
Cost: $13, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 75
Send checks to: Carol Grider,
13335 Old Frankfort Rd., Marion, IL 62959
or call 618-983-5803
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
By December 27, 2012Published:
Feeding The Flock – A Taste Of Perfection Who: Sewing Sensational Tales in Marion Cost: $13, including shipping Details: …
- 1 C. butter
- 1-1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 2/3 C. cocoa
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 C. unsifted flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1 pkg. mini Reese's Pieces
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend in creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and mini Reese’s Pieces.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.