This recipe can be found in the following cookbook:
Recipes From The Heart
Who: ETC Club of Mason City
Cost: $13 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 126
Send checks to: Lindsey Bruce, 915 W. Chestnut, Mason City, IL 62664
or call 217-482-9477
Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
By May 17, 2012Published:
This recipe can be found in the following cookbook: Recipes From The Heart Who: ETC Club of Mason CityCost: $13 including …
- 1 C. pretzels coarsely crushed
- 1/2 C. butter melted
- 1 C. sugar divided
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 (12-oz.) ctn. frozen whipped topping thawed
- In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 of the sugar. Press into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping. Chill.
- Before serving, break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture.