Recipes for Life, Faith, Food & Fellowship
Who: Vermont Christian Church
Cost: $15, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral-bound
Pages of recipes: 91
Send checks to: Payable to Vermont Christian Church Youth, C/O Becky Kluthe,
8633 E. US 136, Ipava, IL 61441 or call 309-753-7576.
By September 24, 2012Published:
Recipes for Life, Faith, Food & Fellowship Who: Vermont Christian ChurchCost: $15, including shippingDetails: soft-backed, …
- 1 C. onion chopped
- 1 C. green pepper chopped
- 1 C. zucchini halved and sliced
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can beef broth
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 4-oz. cooked smoked sausage
- 1/2 tsp. pizza seasoning
- 1 C. mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Combine onion, pepper, zucchini, mushrooms and 1/4 C. broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except for cheese.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- When serving, sprinkle with cheese.