Who: South Fork United Methodist Church
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound, includes recipe CD
Pages of recipes: 276
Send checks to: South Fork U.M.W., c/o Barb Stolte, 1403 E. 200 North Road, Nokomis, IL 62075 or 217-820-1757 or email email@example.com.
Poppy Seed Ham & Swiss Slider
By June 24, 2014Published:
Heavenly DelightsWho: South Fork United Methodist ChurchCost: $20 includes shippingDetails: Hard-backed, ring bound, includes recipe …
- 24 Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss cheese
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Miracle Whip
- Poppy Seed Sauce:
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 T. dry mustard
- 1 T. onion minced
- 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Miracle Whip.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each side of roll.
- Make a sandwich with ham and cheese on each roll.
- Place rolls close together in a greased 9x13" pan until pan is completely full.
- For poppy seed sauce, combine all ingredients and spread evenly over tops of all the rolls. Let rolls set until butter has set up.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Rolls can be made a day ahead and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake.