Recipes & Remembrances
Who: Alden United Methodist Church
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 204
Send checks to: Karen Beystehner,
Alden United Methodist Women,
19305 Crowley Road, Harvard, IL 60033
or 815-943-4315 (before 8 p.m.)
Raspberry Ring Salad
By May 23, 2014Published:
Recipes & RemembrancesWho: Alden United Methodist Church Cost: $20 includes shipping Details: Hard-backed, ring bound Pages …
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen cranberries thawed, reserving juice
- 2- 3 oz. pkgs. raspberry Jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 1- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade thawed
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- Drain berries.
- Dissolve Jello in water.
- Add the ice cream by spoonfuls and stir well.
- Add the berry juice and lemonade.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add berries and nuts.
- Pour into mold and chill until firm.