Rachel’s Gluten-Free Cookbook
Who: Rachel Moore
Cost: $15, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral-bound
Pages of recipes: 142
Send checks to: Rachel Moore, 17845 Highway 14, Benton, IL 62812
or call 618-663-7733
South Of The Border Rice Bake
By October 26, 2012Published:
Rachel’s Gluten-Free Cookbook Who: Rachel MooreCost: $15, including shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral-boundPages of recipes: …
- 3 C. cooked brown rice
- 1 (4-oz.) can green chilies
- 1/2 C. sliced black olives
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans drained
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can whole kernel corn drained
- 1-1/2 C. gluten free salsa
- 1 C. gluten free mayonnaise
- 2 T. gluten free taco seasoning
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, chilies, olives, beans, corn and chicken. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together salsa, mayonnaise and seasoning.
- Pour over rice mixture and gently stir.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until brown and bubbling.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.