Cook. Eat. Live!
Who: Busey Bank for United Way
Cost: $12.50 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral-bound
Pages of recipes: 220
Send checks to: Brenda Jeakins,
2101 N. Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704
or call 309-834-1020.
White Chocolate Berry Muffins
By April 26, 2013Published:
Cook. Eat. Live! Who: Busey Bank for United WayCost: $12.50 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, spiral-boundPages of recipes: …
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C. fresh raspberries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to cream cheese mixture just until blended. Stir in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.