150th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: Mason City Christian Church
Cost: $26 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound with stand
Pages of recipes: 278
Send checks to: Mel Tracy, 30602E CR 900N, Mason City, IL 62664 or call 217-737-1151
By July 25, 2014Published:
150th Anniversary CookbookWho: Mason City Christian ChurchCost: $26 includes shippingDetails: hard-backed, ring bound with …
- 1 c. buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T. parsley chopped
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 3 c. (about 2 lbs.) zucchini thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a 9x13" pan, set aside.
- In large bowl combine buttermilk baking mix, cheese, parsley, salt and marjoram.
- With fork, stir in eggs and oil until just mixed.
- Fold in zucchini, onion and garlic.
- Spread batter into pan; bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before cutting.
- May reheat at 300 degrees for 20 minutes or if frozen, 300 degrees for 40 minutes.