Winter Nights at the Museum
Experience the Season in Historic Downtown Springfield
● Extended hours and free admission to enjoy exhibits and performances in a night setting.
● See performances of “Ghosts of the Library” at 5:15pm and 6:15pm and “Lincoln’s Eyes” at 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
● Free Parking in Museum Parking Garage (corner of 6th and Madison St.)
● SMTD Trolley pickup and drop off at Historic Union Station (Madison St.)
● Memorial Holiday Fest Gingerbread Display (entrance via Museum Café courtyard on 6th St.)
● Photo opportunities for that perfect social media picture!
● See a stunning canopy of lights lighting up the evening in Union Square Park.
In partnership with Downtown Springfield, Inc. and Springfield Memorial Foundation, the museum will be open late until 7pm each Wednesday and Saturday evening between Saturday, November 27 and Wednesday, December 22.
Admission will be FREE with a donation of personal care items to benefit Springfield Salvation Army Warming Center.
November 27, 2021 5:00 PM – November 27, 2021 7:00 PM
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
212 N. 6th Street
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Register online at https://presidentlincoln.illinois.gov/events/