My Favorite Pizza Crust
Submitted by: Jerry Daugherty, Corn Belt Energy Corporation
Makes 2-3 crusts
- 2-1/2 cups bread or all-purpose flour
- 1 package rapid rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup water lukewarm
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Once combined, turn onto a floured counter. Knead until a ball forms, 3-5 minutes.
Oil a large bowl and place dough in it. Cover with plastic wrap.
Let rise until doubled, then punch down.
Form pizza crust with half of dough. Poke small holes in crust to prevent bubbles. Add favorite pizza sauce and toppings.
Makes 2 to 3 crusts depending on size.