Submitted by Mary Hammann, Rural Electric Convenience Cooperative
- 3 med. potatoes sliced thin
- 1 med. onion chopped fine
- 1/2 c. celery diced
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. hamburger, broken into small pieces (you could use Italian sausage instead)
- 1 can gluten free tomato soup (I used Progresso)
Place sliced potatoes in bottom of a greased baking dish.
Cover with onion, celery, kidney beans, raw meat, salt and pepper, and top with tomato soup. Cover.
Bake for 1-1/2 hrs. in a 350-degree oven or until potatoes are done. Makes 4 servings.