Who: Fairview Haven Retirement Community
Cost: $25 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 331
Send checks to: Fairview Haven Retirement Community,
Attn: Sally, 605 N. Fourth St., Fairbury, IL 61739
or call 815-692-2572.
- 5 lbs. lean round or sirloin steak
- 1 c. salad oil
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1.2 c. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. prepared mustard
- 1 T. salt
- 1 T. coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Cut steak into 1-1/2" cubes.
- Mix remaining ingredients well.
- Pour over steak and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- When grilling, use hot coals. Brush kabobs with butter often.
- Carrots (partially cooked), onions and green peppers are also good placed on the skewers between pieces of meat.
- Marinade can also be used for pork chops.