Submitted by Connie Carlyle, Rural Electric Convenience Cooperative
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2-3 c. shredded hash browns thawed
- 1 lb. ground sausage browned and drained
- 2 c. Cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 eggs beaten well
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 1/2 t. pepper
- Press crescent rolls into bottom of a jelly roll pan.
- Layer on hash browns, sausage and cheese.
- Mix together eggs, milk, dry mustard and pepper.
- Pour mixture over top of layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until firm in the middle.
This is my family’s favorite and it’s great for a brunch.