Submitted by: Nancy Davidson, EnerStar Electric Cooperative
- 1/3 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Combine biscuit mix, cheese and pepper.
- Stir in eggs to moisten.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Melt margarine in skillet.
- Drop by 2 tablespoon mounds into skillet.
- Fry and turn until browned and cooked.
Nutrition information: 184 calories; 12.5g fat; 358mg sodium; 10.1g carbohydrates; 9.3g protein.