Who: McLean County Master Gardeners
Cost: $10.50 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 120
Send checks to: Lucy Kelley,
24134 Dameron Road, Lexington, IL 61753
or call 309-310-9280
Angela Seel’s Pineapple Rhubarb Pie
- 3 C. rhubarb cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 2 T. butter (cut into small bits)
- 1 8-3/4 oz. can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1/3 C. all purpose flour
- dash Salt
- 1 single unbaked refrigerated pie crust
- Mix the rhubarb and the canned crushed pineapple.
- Combine the sugar, flour and a dash of salt and toss with the fruit mixture.
- Pour into the pastry lined pie plate.
- Dot the top with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.