Featuring specialty crop recipes
- 5/8 C. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 5/8 C. light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp. mustard seed
- 1-1/4 lb. apples peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 C. onion finely diced
- 1-1/4 C. craisins
- 1/4 lemon juiced and grated rind
- Bring the vinegar, salt, sugar and mustard seed to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with grilled pork or turkey tenderloin.
- Can be made ahead and reheated.