Our Daily Bread
Who: Ladies Aid Society of Elliott Avenue Baptist Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 182
Send checks to: Ladies Aid, Shirley Campbell, 7629 Wildwood Acres Rd., Springfield, IL 62707 or call 217-487-7491
Asian Mandarin Salad
- 1 (8 to 12 oz.) pkg. Dole field greens, chopped romaine or any variety
- 1-15 oz. can Dole mandarin oranges drained
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts cooked and sliced
- 1/2 c. snow peas or fresh pea pods cut in half
- 1/3 c. chow mein noodles
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds toasted
- 1/2 c. bottled Asian sesame dressing
- Toss together salad blend, mandarin oranges, chicken, snow peas, noodles and almonds in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.