Our Daily Bread
Who: Ladies Aid Society of Elliott Avenue Baptist Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 182
Send checks to: Ladies Aid, Shirley Campbell, 7629 Wildwood Acres Rd., Springfield, IL 62707 or call 217-487-7491
Oven Fried Fish
- 1/4 c. melted margarine
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. fillet of flounder or other fish
- 1/4 c. dry bread crumbs
- 2 T. oil or Pam spay
- Sesame seeds optional
- Combine margarine, lemon juice, pepper, paprika, basil and garlic powder.
- Dredge fish in margarine and herb mixture; roll in bread crumbs.
- Spread oil or spray Pam in shallow baking dish and arrange fish in single layer.
- Spoon remaining margarine mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, in 475 degree oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.