Who: White House Manufacturing Social Committee
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 125
Send checks to: White House Manufacturing,
Attn: Stephanie, Route 67 North, Whitehall, IL 62092
or call 217-374-2141.
California Club Pizza
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 c. cooked chicken diced
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 med. red onion
- 1 med. avocado
- 1 lemon
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush oil onto cookie sheet.
- Press pizza dough into cookie sheet. Top with chicken and cheese.
- Bake 16-18 minutes until crust is golden brown. Let cool.
- Slice tomatoes and remove seeds. Dice tomatoes, avocado and onion; put in bowl. Toss with juice of lemon.
- Spread over pizza. Sprinkle bacon over top. Cut into squares and serve.