Marissa #40 Cookbook
Who: Marissa Junior/Senior High School Student Council
Cost: $10 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 63
Send checks to: MHS Student Council,
c/o Katie Peck, 300 School View Dr.,
Marissa, IL 62257
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. Confectioners sugar
- 2 T. Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. finely chopped pecans
- Graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in the pecans before serving. Serve with graham cracker sticks or vanilla wafers.