Heavenly Recipes Cookbook
Who: St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish Altar Society
Cost: $25 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 204
Send checks to: Dora Drone Howerton,
P.O. Box 117, Ridgway, IL 62979
or call 618-272-7343
Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese
- 8 oz. cooked macaroni
- 12 oz. evaporated skim milk
- 1-1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 lg. eggs beaten
- 2--10 oz. bricks sharp Cheddar cheese shredded 5 cups
- Dash paprika
- Spray 4 qt. crockpot with cooking spray and mix macaroni, milks, butter, salt, pepper, eggs, and all but 1/2 c. cheese and pour into crockpot.
- Sprinkle reserved cheese over top of mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, 15 minutes. Turn off and stir. Serve hot.
- Can also be made in 9x13” pan and baked at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.