Heavenly Recipes Cookbook
Who: St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish Altar Society
Cost: $25 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bounds of recipes: 204
Send checks to: Dora Drone Howerton,
P.O. Box 117, Ridgway, IL 62979
or call 618-272-7343
- 1 cedar grilling plank
- 1/2 c. rice vinegar
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2 T. honey
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 1--3 1/2 lb. salmon fillet
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- 1 T. toasted sesame seeds
- Soak plank in water one hour prior to use. Drain.
- Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in large Ziploc bag, seal and shake to combine. Add salmon, reseal and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Place plank on grill for 5 min. or until slightly charred.
- Carefully turn plank over and move to cool side of grill. Place fish, skin side down, on charred side of plank.
- Cover and grill for 15 min. or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with onions and sesame seeds and serve.