Feed My Flock
Who: Virden First United Methodist Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: Sharon Wilson,
437 S. Church St., Virden, IL 62690
or call 217-965-3539
Ohio Summer Skillet
- 4-6 smoked sausage links cut up
- 4-6 potatoes with skins cut in cubes
- 6 strips Bacon
- 1 small chopped onion diced
- 1 large Green pepper diced
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 1 clove crushed garlic minced
- 1--14 oz. can green beans drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Grated cheese
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp. Remove from pan onto paper towel to drain.
- Add potatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and sausage to skillet.
- Cook low until vegetables are done.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Add crumbled bacon and green beans when almost done, just long enough to heat green beans.