A Little Taste of Heaven
Who: Havana Church of Christ
Cost: $16 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 134
Send checks to: Havana Church of Christ, Cookbook, 350 S. Broadway, Havana, IL 62655 or call 309-363-9001.
Diabetic Friendly Raspberry Peach Delight
- 1-8 prepared sugar-free angel food cake cut or broken into pieces
- 1-.3 oz. pkg. sugar free raspberry jello
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 c. cold water
- 1-16 oz. can light peach slices drained
- 3 c. fat free milk
- 1-1.5 oz. pkg. sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1-8 oz. carton light or fat free Cool Whip
- Arrange cake pieces on the bottom of a 9x13” pan.
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water, then stir in cold water.
- Pour Jello over cake pieces.
- Arrange peaches over cake and Jello.
- Mix together milk and pudding mix; whip until a little thick. Spread over peaches.
- Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.