Frosted Animal Cracker Milkshake
Submitted by: Colten Bradford
- 1 cup frosted animal crackers
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream about 8 scoops
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Red food coloring optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring and process for pink color,
- if desired. Garnish with whipped cream, nonpareils rainbow
- sprinkles and a few frosted animal crackers.
Nutrition information: 441 calories; 19.1g fat; 205mg sodium; 61.3g carbohydrates, 3.7g protein.