Greg’s Baked Beans
Submitted by Jean Alstat, Egyptian Electric Cooperative Association
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 pound hamburger browned and crumbled
- 1 53-ounce can pork and beans
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place diced onion in a microwave-safe dish with 1 tablespoon of water and cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients, place in an oven-safe dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition information: 222 calories; 5g fat; 545mg salt; 29.6g carbohydrates; 14g protein.