Slow and Easy Blueberry Cobbler
- Slow cooker
- 2 21-ounce cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter cut into cubes
- Pour pie filling into a slow cooker and top with the dry cake mix in an even layer. Do not stir.
- Scatter the butter over the top.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Note: Feel free to swap out the blueberry pie filling with any pie filling or use two different fillings. Nutrition information: 415 calories; 12.7g fat; 361mg salt; 73.8g carbohydrates; 2.3g protein.