Feed My Flock
Who: First United Methodist Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 163
Send checks to: United Methodist Women, 702 Plum St., Marshall, IL 62441
or call 217-826-8041.
Ice Cream Roll
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. powdered sugar
- 3 c. softened ice cream
- Coat jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Line pan with wax paper and spray.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs for 5 minutes, add sugar and vanilla.
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Pour in jelly roll pan. Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Dust clean towel with powdered sugar and turn cake out on towel. Roll towel and cake from short end, cool.
- Unroll cake and spread with softened ice cream. Roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours.