From the Tried and True to the Very New
Who: Illinois Foundation for FCCLA
Cost: Donation of $25 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 316
Send checks to: Illinois Foundation for FCCLA, Sheryle Atkins, 15 Timber Ridge Dr., Fairbury, IL 61739 or call 309-261-3397 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Kielbasa link cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6-8 small red potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 jar Sauerkraut drained
- 4-6 mini sweet peppers diced
- 1 small jar banana peppers drained
- 1/4 stick butter
- Dash Salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 c. white rice prepared
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except the rice, together and pour into baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and stir in rice. Serve.