Lemon Dill Shrimp Pasta Salad
Submitted by: Valerie Cheatham
- 1 pound bowtie pasta cooked and cooled
- 1 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp chopped
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 6 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Fill medium saucepan 2/3 full of water. Quarter one lemon and add to water and salt water heavily. Bring to boil.
- Add shrimp, reduce heat to medium and cook 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon into a bowl of cold water to stop cooking.
- In separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon, juice of one lemon, garlic powder, black pepper and dill.
- Add pasta, celery and onion and mix.
- Add shrimp and stir to combine. Chill.
Nutrition information: 343 calories; 11.2g fat; 264mg sodium; 53.2g carbohydrates; 10.9g protein.