Who: Brown Christian Church
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 170
Send checks to: Brown Christian Church, c/o Cheryl Wathan,
2990 Hickory Hill Ln., Louisville, IL 62858 or call 618-508-2869.
All proceeds support Broken Chains Ministry to fight human trafficking.
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 6 T. chopped chives
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 c. Colby-Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large pot, boil water and cook cauliflower for 8-10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 T. chives, 1 c. cheese, cauliflower and mushrooms, if using. Mix well.
- Place mixture in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining chives and serve.