Maple Bacon Fudge
Submitted by: Dorothy Billington, Norris Electric Cooperative
- 6 slices crisp fried bacon drained
- and crumbled
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips not white almond bark
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple extract
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter and maple extract. Microwave on high, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in bacon and pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator until set up and cut into squares.
We all love the flavor of bacon and maple together. It makes the holidays extra special when we get together and enjoy each other with this sweet treat.