135th Anniversary Edition Cookbook
Who: Evangelical Covenant Church
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 294
Send checks to: Merrily Griffin,
405 E. Franklin St., Paxton, IL 60957 or
call 217-379-3565 or 217-898-2546
- 2 c. fresh snow peas
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2-1/2 c. cherry tomato halves
- 2 c. Fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1-7.75 oz. can whole pitted ripe olives drained
- 1-8 o pkg. cheese stuffed tortellini uncooked
- 1 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. Sliced green onions
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. Dried basil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Drop snow peas into boiling water; boil for 1 minute and remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place broccoli in boiling water; boil for 1 minute and drain.
- Combine peas, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and let cool slightly.
- Combine vegetables, pasta and 1 T. Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and cover tightly. Shake vigorously until well blended. Add dressing to vegetable mixture and toss well.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 10 to 12 servings.