Who: White House Manufacturing Social Committee
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 125
Send checks to: White House Manufacturing,
Attn: Stephanie, Route 67 North, Whitehall, IL 62092
or call 217-374-2141.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg beaten
- Any flavor preserves
- Any stone fruit (peaches, plums, etc.)
- Roll out pie crust on a pizza pan.
- Spread preserves on crust.
- Arrange sliced fruit in center.
- Fold up sides around fruit, leaving a circle open on top.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until crust is browned.