- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup clarified butter melted
- Salt to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add a couple of kernels as a test and wait for them to pop. This is so you know the oil is hot enough.
- Add the remaining kernels, cover with the lid, and swirl the pot for 30 seconds. Return to heat. Shake the pot gently on the burner until the popping slows and remove it from heat. Shake until the popping stops.
- Add half the butter, cover and shake to coat. Repeat with remaining butter. Salt to taste and serve immediately.
Nutrition information: 120 calories; 9.7g fat; 148mg salt; 9.7g carbohydrates; 1.4g protein.